Our Professional Services
Keynotes and Conference Presentations/Workshops
- “Vulture Cultures” – on dysfunctional workplaces and how to fix them
- “This is not a dress rehearsal!” – on goal setting, courage and personal motivation
- “Authentic conversations” – on how to tackle the tricky people stuff
- “A change is as good as a holiday – yeah right!” – on the psychology of managing and leading change
Organisational Development Consulting
- Strategic planning, team building and team development
- Values, codes of conduct and culture consulting
- Culture audits
- Health and wellbeing assessments
- Change consulting
- Workshops on Managing Change and Leading Change
- Executive and group coaching
- Leadership development training
- Advice and advocacy on work-life balance and creating hospitable work cultures
- Coaching and courses in Emotional Intelligence, Authentic Conversations, Strategic Influence, Conflict Resolution, Assertiveness and Negotiation Skills, Dealing with Challenging Client Behaviours
Equal Opportunity and Workplace Justice
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) staff briefings and manager workshops on unlawful discrimination, harassment and unfair dismissals
- EEO Contact officer training
- Workplace bullying and occupational violence (OH&S law) staff briefings and manager workshops
- Investigation and mediation services
- Grievance troubleshooting and performance coaching
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI)
- Team Management Index (TMI)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Genos Emotional Intelligence Instrument (Genos EI)
- Genos Employee Motivation Assessment (GEMA)
Workplace Diagnostic Tool
Emotional Intelligence and Resilience
- Do your people engage in emotionally intensive work with exposure to hostile or aggressive clients?
- Could your people benefit from increasing their resilience and optimism at work?
- Do some of your people react rather than respond to challenging situations which compromises client service or strains work relationships?
- Do you have a problem with unscheduled leave linked to stress?
- Do people cite stress as a key reason for leaving in exit interviews?
- Are you concerned about the risk of burnout for some of your people?/li>
- Are you concerned about the lack of empathy staff seem able to show for colleagues and/or clients?
If you answered yes to any or all the above, your focus needs to be on Emotional Intelligence and Resilience.