Pay It Forward
Our PlanetOur planet has been pretty amazing to us thus far so at Brash Consulting we try to do our bit to protect our world.
- Only travel on carbon offset airline carriers
- Only produce program workbooks and other materials using duplex copying and paper from farmed trees (sustainable plantations)
- Use recycled and re-use paper in our office
- Encourage participants to access soft copy slide packs and references rather than provide print copies on a per person basis
- Send newsletters and invoices by email as a matter of course and contract documents where client protocols allow.
Others In Need of Our HelpAt times, like you, we are overwhelmed by the number of causes in need of assistance and none are necessarily more worthy than others. However as Brash Consulting grows, so does our capacity to help others. You will all have causes and organisations you are passionate about. Because children are our future, two of our favourite causes are the Royal Children’s Hospital in Victoria, Australia which provides world-leading care for children in Australia and the Asia Pacific region, and World Vision. The name of our World Vision sponsor child is Arcidio Alguineiro. He is 11 years old and lives in Mozambique.
To donate to the Royal Children’s hospital, go to www.rch.org.au
To donate to World Vision, go to www.worldvision.com.au
Take A Bow!
Congratulations to one of our favourite regional clients, TAC, winner of an international marketing award for the drink drive ad that shows the ripple effect of a road fatality on family, friends and community.
- Thomson Reuters
Congratulations also to Thomson Reuters which has just been named one of the world’s most ethical companies for the fourth successive year by the Ethisphere Institute, a business ethics think-tank, recognising exceptional ethical leadership across continents and industries.