Feel free to contact Leanne directly on 0412 697 850 to commission an opinion piece or for an expert voice on any aspect of organisational psychology, workplace culture, emotional intelligence, resilience, workplace conflict, change management and the whole gamut of workplace justice issues (bullying, sexual harassment, dismissals or performance management).
Journalists seek her out because they appreciate her frank and practical no nonsense approach. No hackneyed clichés, no dial-a-predictable-quote but candid, informed, balanced expert opinion.
Contact Details for Interviews
61 3 9505 3070
0412 607 850 (Australia)
+61 (0)412 607 850
To view articles or listen to media interviews featuring Leanne Faraday-Brash, click on the links below:
- Article in In The Black Magazine entitled Value Your Misfits on why organisations are learning to leverage the talents of their mavericks
- Article in the Sunday Age about businesses improving productivity by making workplaces fun entitled Work hard, play hard
- Article in Leading Company on the phenomenon of quiet vs. noisy workplaces
- Article for news.com.au on the impact of transparent reporting of financials on morale
- Article in the Sydney Morning Herald on the Art of spotting and managing office pests
- Article in news.com.au on How to reduce your work without looking lazy
- Article in the Australian Financial Review on How to beat back to work blues
- Blog for First 5000 website on the unfinished business that made us want a holiday
- Article in Business Review Online about Why employees won’t take holidays
- Blog for First 5000 website about Toxic Workplaces: The incompetent to the incomprehensible, the dysfunctional to the dastardly
- Article in LeadingCompany on The potential impacts on staff of the Qantas split
- Article in the Australian Financial Review on Alpha male attributes in CEO’s
- Article in the Australian Financial Review on BHP, its CEO, Marius Kloppers and BHP company policies
- Article in LeadingCompany on What to do when the CEO quits suddenly
- Opinion piece by Leanne in The Age about Bad behaviour including sexual harassment and sledging in sport
- Article in The Age on Proposed changes to the Victoria Police uniform
- Article in The Age Good Weekend on CEO remuneration
- Opinion piece by Leanne in The Age on The new Victorian Equal Opportunity legislation
- Article in Cosmopolitan Magazine on What’s considered appropriate or too sexy for work attire
- Feature article by Leanne in the Courier Mail on The personal styles of Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard
- Article in the Sydney Morning Herald about The culture required to foster teacher innovation and leadership
- Article in the Sydney Morning Herald following the publication of A major bribery and corruption study
- Article in the Sydney Morning Herald on The stress of work ahead of Christmas holidays
- Article in the Australian Financial Review about Toxic bosses
- Article in LeadingCompany on Dealing with rage at work
Leanne is interviewed by Murray Wilton on Radio 2UE about genuine stress and false bullying claims.
- Leanne and Murray Wilton (MP3)
Leanne talks with Murray about the Federal Government’s response to bullying and plans for the hearing of bullying-related grievances by the Fair Work Commission.
Leanne is interviewed on ABC Radio about her new book “Vulture Cultures”
Leanne on Age Discrimination
702 ABC Sydney’s Deborah Cameron interviews Leanne Faraday-Brash about older workers.
In particular about why there appears to be entrenched bias against older workers in employment practice as well as workplace organisation.
How To Defuse Angry Encounters At Work
Ask the Expert
– National Safety Magazine
- March 13 Issue
This story was first published in the March 2013 edition of National Safety – a magazine of the National Safety Council of Australia.
- August 12 Issue
This article was first published in the August 2012 issue of National Safety Magazine.
- April 11 Issue
This article was first published in the April 2011 issue of National Safety Magazine.
- October 10 Issue
This article was first published in the October 2010 issue of National Safety Magazine.
- September 10 Issue
This article was first published in the September 2010 issue of National Safety Magazine.
These articles have been reproduced with the permission of the National Safety Council of Australia.